Summer enrollment, also known as One Stop, will be conducted online for the 2020-21 school year. Families may visit the IUSD Enrollment Link and follow Steps 1, 2, and 3. All enrollment documentation can be emailed to OSEnroll@iusd.org beginning July 6-July 30.
One Stop Summer Enrollment will take place between July 6 and July 30. If you have questions, please contact Student Services staff at StudentServices@iusd.org or call (949)936-5171.
YEARBOOK UPDATE (June 22, 2020)
Yearbooks are expected to arrive in 1 week! Did you remember to purchase yours? Don’t miss out on this special edition! To purchase your yearbook you can go to Jostens.com.
We will keep you posted when they are delivered to Rancho and again when they are mailed out to you through Instagram @the_real_rancho.
Rancho San Joaquin Middle School
Electives Dept. chair
LINKS YOU MAY FIND USEFUL :
INFO REGARDING 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Current 6th, 7th, and 8th grade families: click here for information you need now in planning for next year.
For the most up-to-date information on IUSD’s response to COVID-19, please visit IUSD’s COVID-19 Resource Page.
As you are well aware, our middle school students vary developmentally in their level of independence, social and emotional well-being, and ability to manage unstructured time and stress. While we are being very cognizant to not overwhelm them, we want to be proactive and anticipate support for you in the event that it becomes too overwhelming, for whatever reason, at home. Below are some resources that might be helpful:
- Tools for Self-Care: Self-care Toolkit at Gritx.org
- Tips for Managing Anxiety and Stress: How Centers for Disease Control Help Page for Managing Anxiety and Stress Over the Coronavirus
- How to talk to Children about COVID-19: For “Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource”, go to Talking to Children About COVID-19 or https://bit.ly/3d71VgT
- Tips for coping with stress: SAMHSA Fact Sheet with tips for coping with stress during an infectious disease outbreak: Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Helpful coping strategies: Coping Strategies
- 30 Activities we can do for our emotional health: 30ThingsWeCanDoForOurEmotionalHealthSELResourceSheet.pdf
- Resources to Support Conversations about Race and Racial Equality
Seeking Community Mental Health Providers
As a reminder, please access your regular mental health provider for support. If you have private insurance, consider calling your carrier for a referral list that matches your child’s needs.
For those who are seeking alternatives, here are some on-line therapy options:
- Good Therapy: https://www.goodtherapy.org
- Talkspace: https://www.talkspace.com
- BetterHelp: https://www.betterhelp.com
The above list is not a comprehensive list of providers in Orange County and is NOT a formal referral from IUSD. Please use discretion in selecting a mental health provider.